When you choose to study at Metropolitan you will be able to enjoy a range of courses that equip you with the knowledge and skills that you need to not only land your first bartending job but to also succeed in an ever changing industry.
Our instructors, who are amongst the best mixologists and bartenders in the Lower Mainland, can guide even a complete novice through the intricacies of this skilled profession. This means that you can go from beginner to professional bartender in as little as 20 hours of study time.
With weekday, evening and weekend classes on offer, Metropolitan has a range of flexible options meaning that you can easily fit studying around your already busy life. We also have a range of 1 day seminars which allow you to explore other topics such as Wine, Flair Bartending and Advanced Craft Cocktail Bartending.
Whether you have worked in a bar for a number of years or are a complete novice our courses are designed to help you learn quickly and effectively. Armed with your new skills you will be able to swiftly climb the career ladder getting the job and the pay that you deserve faster.
If you choose to take advantage of our accessible courses and experienced instructors you will not only become a CERTIFIED Bartender at Metropolitan Bartending School but will also be putting yourself ahead of the competition when it comes time to apply for jobs.
You will leave Metropolitan confident, and ready for the workforce
Join over 10,000 Bartenders who started their careers at Metropolitan Bartending School
Get Trained And Certified As A Bartender.
Best Job You Will Ever Have!
- (weekday, weeknight, or weekend classes avail)
- 20 hours of hands on practical training
- 80% hands on – You Working Behind Our Bar
- Lifetime Access To Job Centre – New Jobs Added Weekly
- Touch Screen POS & Cash Handling Training
- Training Guarantee – Free Re-Takes For Life At Any Location
- Resume and job training
- The 70 page textbook & all materials provided
- Tax Deductible receipt
- Internationally recognized certificate
Tuition Special – 45% off
This week only: $327 until April 22
(weekday, weeknight, or weekend classes avail)
The Complete 20 Hour Bartending Certification Course and everything that comes along with it ($595 value)
- 1 Night Advanced Bartending Seminar ($125 Value)
- 1 Night Wine Tasting Seminar ($125 Value)
- 1 Day Flair Bartending Seminar ($125 Value)
Total Value – $970
Masters Package Price – $545
You Save $425