Bartender Certification Course $595
Tuition Special – 45% off this week only: $327 until March 25th
Metropolitan Bartending School’s Bartender Certification Course teaches you more than how to serve drinks.
You will learn how to market yourself as a professional bartender, secure a rewarding job and make great tips. In addition to this, we will also teach you how to keep your bar organized and serve your customers in a professional manner. By the time you complete your studies you will not only be confident in your skills but also be ready to make an impact in the workforce.
The majority of your learning time will be spent behind the bar. Here you will be able to get hands on as you explore various concepts, recipes and serving techniques.
You will also learn:
- Classic & current pouring techniques
- Speed & accuracy techniques
- Proper use of bartending tools & glassware
- How to prepare garnishes for cocktails
- Touchscreen POS computer sales training
- Over 100 cocktail, shot & hot drink recipes
- How to be efficient
- How to cope with both small & large drink orders
- Proper shaking, straining, layering & muddling techniques
- How to pour draft beer
- How to deal with draft beer systems & kegs
- How to be an effective team member
- Taking cash & processing credit cards
When you are not getting hands on experience you will be in our classroom learning the theory of bartending. Here you will delve into a wide range of topics including:
- The basics of most popular spirits and liqueurs
- How to deliver great customer service
- Suggestive selling techniques
- Tip strategies – maximize your tips
- Balancing your end of night cash out
- British Columbia liquor laws
- Writing a resume that gets you noticed
- How to get your first bartending job
- Tips to impress at interviews
- (weekday, weeknight, or weekend classes avail)
- 20 hours of hands on practical training
- 80% hands on – You Working Behind Our Bar
- Lifetime Access To Job Centre – New Jobs Added Weekly
- Touch Screen POS & Cash Handling Training
- Training Guarantee – Free Re-Takes For Life At Any Location
- Resume and job training
- The 70 page textbook & all materials provided
- Tax Deductible receipt
- Internationally recognized certificate
Tuition Special – 45% off
This week only: $327 until March 25th
(weekday, weeknight, or weekend classes avail)
The Complete 20 Hour Bartending Certification Course and everything that comes along with it ($595 value)
- 1 Night Advanced Bartending Seminar ($125 Value)
- 1 Night Wine Tasting Seminar ($125 Value)
- 1 Day Flair Bartending Seminar ($125 Value)
Total Value – $970
Masters Package Price – $545
You Save $425
Lifetime Course Access Guarantee
When you register to study at Metropolitan Bartending School not only will you work towards professional certifications but you will also receive expert training, relevant information, and all the one to one assistance you need to start a successful and lucrative bartending career.
In this ever changing industry it is important to stay on top of all the latest trends as well as continually honing your skills. This will help to keep your customers happy and the tips flowing.
That is why when you register with Metropolitan we promise you free lifetime access to our Bartending Certification program. It doesn’t matter how long it has been since you graduated you are always welcome to return and retake the course or just some of the classes. This means that you can stay on top of your game without spending a dime.
But that’s not our only Guarantee….
60-Day Get-a-Job Guarantee
We see enrolling in Metropolitan as making a serious investment in your future. That’s why we protect your investment with a 60-day career guarantee. This is how it works:
If you complete the course and follow all our advice and you STILL can’t get a job within 3 months of graduating for whatever reason….
We promise to give you a free 1 to 1 coaching session. During this session we will not only revamp your resume but also help you to work out exactly what placements are right for you and create a specific plan on how to get you a job.
The coaching seminar will help you get that job, we also give you full access to our job board.
Other Highlights Include:
Metropolitan Bartending Guarantee: If for whatever reason you can’t complete the entire course, or you just want to come back at any time to refresh your skills then you can. Return and take some, or all of the Bartender Certified Course again, for no extra charge. This guarantee lasts for life.
There are no hidden charges. Included in the price of the course is a 92 page textbook, exam, certificate and taxes.
The entire course fee is tax deductible.
Our instructors are the best that the Lower Mainland’s bar scene has to offer. They are skilled and experienced professionals who have worked all over the world.
Our graduates also have exclusive access to the Metropolitan Job Database. This is updated at least 3 times a week.
Graduates can return at any time for a 1 to 1 job search and resume coaching appointment with their instructor.
Bartending Success Stories:
It was awesome! The stories that the instructor told were not only amusing but provided a valuable insight into the industry. The emphasis on hands on learning, making cocktails and completing orders, really helped to build my confidence. I learned a lot in a relaxed and friendly environment. Very enjoyable and money well spent. I would recommend Metropolitan to anyone!
I enjoyed the relaxed feeling that comes with learning at Metropolitan. Despite it being very chilled they recreated the stressful situations that sometimes come when working behind a bar very well. This helped me to learn not only how to pour drinks but also to handle cash, keep track on an inventory and make sure my customers are having a great time. I am really glad that I chose Metropolitan. It was brilliant and useful! Thank you!
I enjoyed everything about Metropolitan. Some of my friends had done the course before me and couldn’t recommend it highly enough. Now I can see why. My instructor, Chad, was really funny and helped me to learn vital skills such as upselling. I loved the casual atmosphere that came with having such a small class. This also meant that we had a lot of personal coaching, which enhanced the learning experience. The facilities were also great, all the things that you need to master bartending were provided. It’s also great that you can return at any time to brush up your skills. The location was also nice and easy to get to.