Masters Bartender Program $545
A skilled and professional bartender is always in demand.
Our Masters Bartender package will equip you with all the necessary skills and certifications that you need to confidently serve drinks in every setting from nightclubs and bars to high-end restaurants. The Masters Bartender package gives you the opportunity to study on all 5 of the courses and seminars that the Metropolitan Bartending School Langley offers at a discounted price.
The Masters Package Includes:
- 20 hour Bartender Certification Class. Study during the week, in the evening or on the weekend, this course allows you to get hands on experience and earn a Bartending Certificate. You will learn the basics of mixology and how to work effectively behind a busy bar. Cost $595, discounted to $327
- Expand you professional knowledge with our 1 Day Wine Tasting Seminar. Here you will learn how to serve and appreciate wine as well as discovering how to pair wine with food and the fascinating history of the grape. Cost $125, discounted to $75
- Our 1 Day Flair Bartending Seminar will teach you how to effortlessly flip bottles, toss limes, spin shakers and leave your customers stunned. Adding flair to your bartending can not only increase your sales and tips but also help you to catch the eye of potential employers. Cost $125, discounted $75
- Incorporating fresh ingredients into your drinks is the latest twist. However to do this effectively requires a lot of skill. As well as being able to identify the best seasonal ingredients you must be able to infuse, dilute and double strain. Our 1 Night Bar Chef Seminar will help you to master all these skills. Cost $125, discounted to $75
- Our Serving It Right Program helps you to complete the mandatory government program. We will provide you with the information you will need to get this. At the end of this course you can be certified by the BC Government and ready to work in any environment. Cost $35, online registration required.
Upon completing our Masters Bartending program you will have the skills and knowledge to work as a bartender anywhere in the world. Our courses are designed to give you a solid foundation in bartending as well as additional skills such as wine knowledge, flair moves and the ability to liven up your cocktails by incorporating fresh ingredients. This, alongside your Serving It Right certification will greatly enhance your employability. What is more, you can enjoy all this at the best possible price thanks to our Masters Program discount.
METROPOLITAN’S TRAINING GUARANTEE
Graduates of our bartending program can return anytime for FREE refresher classes.
Bartender Certification Class Schedule
- 11am – 4pm
- Monday to Thursday
- for 1 week
- Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 6pm – 9:30pm,
for 2 weeks
- 11am – 4pm
- 4 Saturdays in a row
(20 hours total class time)
- Friday Night 7pm – 10pm
Flair Bartending Seminar:
- Sunday Afternoon 1pm – 5pm
Bar Chef Seminar:
- Monday Evening 7pm – 10pm